Veggies + Beans + Beef
These burgers are fantastic. The pinto beans are a great binder for the veggies and beef, and the beans also make the patties less meaty and even more flavorful. All in all it’s a great compromise between a veggie burger and the traditional burger.
Pinto Beef Veggie BurgersPrint This
- 1 lb. ground beef (grass-fed preferable)
- 1 small zucchini, shredded
- 1/2 white onion, shopped
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- Handful of mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 can pinto beans (rinsed and drained), mashed
- 1 tsp. each garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, sea salt, and pepper
- Combine all ingredients, then cook them in a pan greased with avocado oil for 6 minutes on each side (or until cooked), grill them to perfection, or freeze them for later.