Better Than Mayo
This Creamy Avocado Spread is a great replacement for mayo and sour cream! Use it for sandwiches, as a dip for veggies and chips, or add a dollop to your salad and mix it in as dressing. I promise this tastes amazing with fresh, real ingredients. A dose of healthy fats and flavor, this condiment is a great way to boost any ordinary meal. I used my magic bullet for this recipe, although an immersion blender or regular blender may also do the trick. If you don’t have a blender you could also try mashing it with a fork or use a hand mixer, but be sure to finely chop the cilantro and garlic first!
Yummy Recipe Suggestions
- Top broiled cod or other fish.
- Add to egg sandwiches or any style eggs.
- Dip steak and roasted veggies for a flavor boosted meal.
- Take tacos or burritos to the next level.
- Mix in shredded chicken for a flavor packed chicken salad.
- Give a new twist to avocado toast.
- Serve with plantain chips, crackers, tortillas, etc.
- Dip raw veggies for a satisfying snack.
Creamy AvocadoPrint This
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 -3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, stems removed
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- Sea salt and black pepper
- Add all ingredients to a blender, then blend until smooth!