Crispy Roasted Eggplant Chips
Ready for your newest healthy addiction?! These Crispy Roasted Eggplant Chips are a great addition to salads, burgers, and are even delicious eaten on their own. My favorite way to enjoy the recipe is to chop up the slices and add them to my salads for lunch – that is if they’re not all eaten once they come out of the oven!
Crispy Roasted Eggplant ChipsPrint This
- 1 eggplant, thinly sliced
- Dried Italian herbs (dried parsley, oregano, or basil)
- Sea salt and pepper
- Avocado oil (avocado oil spray works best)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- To avoid adding too much oil (since the eggplant likes to soak it up), I spray the pan with oil. *If not using spray – drizzle the pan with oil then spread it around with a small piece of paper towel.
- Add the eggplant slices in an even layer on the pan (you may need two pans) so that they do not overlap.
- Spray the tops of the eggplant with avocado oil spray (or rub the top of the eggplant slices that are on the pan with the same oiled up paper towel).
- Shake a generous amount of herbs over the eggplant slices, then sprinkle them with salt and pepper.
- Roast the slices in the oven for about 20 minutes – or until slightly crisp, flipping half way through.
I dipped my eggplant chips in Greek yogurt that I combined with dried Italian herbs, sliced sun-dried tomatoes, and parmesan cheese - yum!!