Brussels Sprouts Never Tasted This Good
Shredded Brussels Sprouts are seriously the best sprouts ever. My mom is not a fan of whole brussels sprouts (while I go nuts for them), but these she loves! The texture and flavor of the shredded baby cabbages is wonderfully delicious… and you really only need to add a few ingredients to make take over the top to incredible!
Shredded Brussels SproutsPrint This
- 1 1b. fresh brussels sprouts
- Avocado oil (or other high-heat cooking oil)
- 2-3 cloves of garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- Sea salt and pepper
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- Red pepper flakes
- Thinly chop up your brussels sprouts.
- Heat a generous amount of avocado oil in a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the fresh garlic and cook it until it’s fragrant and slightly brown in color (about 2 minutes). Add the shredded brussels to the pan, then toss them in the garlic and oil.
- Season the brussels with the garlic, sea salt, and pepper. Sauté until the shredded brussels are cooked and tender, but slightly crispy (about ten minutes). Serve with red pepper flakes and enjoy!
You may need to cook the brussels sprouts in a few smaller batches depending on the size of your pan.