Quick Curry Vegetables is a simple dish that squeezes in some powerful nutrients. For many people, curry spices are not something they’re used to – and that’s okay! What I must say is if you’ve never tried them, it’s absolutely worth it! It’s a delicious flavor combination that also comes packed with anti-inflammatory properties found in turmeric. Enjoy!
Quick Curry VegetablesPrint This
- Zucchini, sliced
- Mushrooms, sliced
- Mixed greens
- Scallion, thinly sliced
- Coconut oil
- Garlic powder, curry powder, turmeric, sea salt and pepper
- Heat the coconut oil in a sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Add the mushrooms and whites of the scallion, then sauté for one minute.
- Add all of the spices, turn down the heat to medium and add the zucchini, sauté for one minute.
- Add the greens and the rest of the scallion, cook for one minute, then eat!