Banana pancakes, oh my goodness! Where have you been all my life? These pancakes are made from a base of bananas and eggs, which makes them perfectly flour-free and super healthy. Since the banana actually replaces the flour in the recipe, these pancakes are 100% gluten-free and grain-free too. You also only need 5 ingredients to make the batter… and the best part is all you have to do is throw it into the blender!
So Yummy & So Healthy
These are the healthiest pancakes ever! Why? because they are..
Banana PancakesPrint This
- 1 large banana
- 2 whole eggs*
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- Dash of cinnamon, optional
- Blend all of the ingredients in a blender. (I used my NutriBullet)
- Grease a pan with coconut oil or avocado oil spray over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, pour some of the batter on the pan until you get your desired pancake size. *Smaller pancakes are easier to flip.
- Lower the heat to medium, then flip the pancake gently when it’s golden brown on the bottom. When the pancake is cooked on both sides, remove it from the pan and put it on a plate. Cook all of the batter (adding more oil if needed).
- If the pancakes are cool or soggy when they’re finished, just place them on the pan *without* more coconut oil and heat them up on both sides!
- *If your eggs are small or your banana is very big, you can use only 1 egg instead of 2.
- I also enjoy making these ahead of time, wrapping them in plastic wrap, and then sticking them in the freezer! I heat them up in the microwave or toaster when you want them.. and BOOM! 30 second breakfast to the rescue.