Grain Free Paleo Breading
UGH. Plain chicken breast….. AGAIN? Not tonight! My Paleo Chicken Parm is perfect for changing up your monotonous routine of plain grilled chicken breast. Let’s dress it up, make it delicious, and still have it be healthy! The paleo breading that I use in the Paleo Chicken Parm can be adapted to use for any recipe!
- Serve plain “breaded” chicken tenders with your favorite dipping sauce (try a homemade honey mustard – honey + mustard!)
- You can even serve these chicken tenders buffalo style by coating them in hot sauce – yum!
- Use it anywhere you would traditionally use breaded chicken cutlets!
Paleo Chicken Parm with Grain-Free BreadingPrint This
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into tenders
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup almond meal or almond flour
- 1 tsp. each garlic powder, onion powder, oregano
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Grated parmesan
- Tomato sauce
- Mozzarella/parmesan cheese for topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Whisk the eggs in a small bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the almond meal, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, sea salt, pepper, and parmesan.
- Place a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet, then take each piece of chicken and dip it into the egg mixture (shaking off excess), then breading mixture (shaking off excess), then place on baking sheet (leaving room between the pieces).
- Bake the chicken for 10 minutes, then top your chicken with sauce and mozzarella. Bake for 10 more minutes or until the chicken is cooked and the cheese has melted. Enjoy!