All Time Favorite Smoothie
This Green Hemp Protein Smoothie is my all time favorite smoothie! It packs over 15 grams of bioavailable protein and it keeps me full for hours! It also gives me at least 2 servings of greens, and is packed full of nutrients! It’s also….
- Dairy free
- Grain free
What’s Hemp Protein Powder?
Hemp protein powder is made from pressed hemp seeds, so it is the concentrated protein part of the hemp seed. Hemp protein is also the most bioavailable source of protein, which mean its the easiest source of protein for your body to use. How cool! It’s also easily digestible and a better alternative to whey.
Hemp Protein SmoothiePrint This
- 1/2 frozen ripe banana
- 1 scoop green superfood powder, optional
- 3 tbsp. hemp protein powder (only ingredient is hemp)
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries (or more to taste)
- 1/4 cup water (or more to thin)
- Optional Add-ins: 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed, 1 tbsp. hulled hemp seeds, and 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- Simply blend all of the ingredients, then enjoy!