Easiest Chicken Dish Ever
Have a minute? Then you can make this yummy twist on coleslaw! The great thing about this Chipotle Chicken and Avocado “Slaw” is that it’s a full meal – chicken for protein, a bunch of veggies, some healthy fats, and tons of flavor! How’s that for everything in one simple dish? Dinner, we’ve got you covered.
Why is it Healthy?
Chipotle Chicken SlawPrint This
- About 2 cups of green cabbage, shredded
- 1 cooked chicken breast, shredded or chopped
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 tomato, cubed
- 2 tbsp. chipotle mayo (avocado oil mayo - I use Primal Kitchen Foods brand)
- Splash of apple cider vinegar or lime juice
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Fresh basil or cilantro, roughly chopped (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a bowl, toss to combine.
- Serve cold, enjoy!
If you have it on hand, use leftover chicken to make this meal in even less time!