The Ultimate Crazy Delicious Chocolate Brownie
If you LOVE chocolate or brownies, this recipe is 100% for you. It’s fudgy, chewy, moist, and heavenly, all in one incredible bite! The other bonus: the recipe is mess-free!! You can make everything in one bowl and bake it in a parchment lined pan for bare minimal clean-up. Your life just got so easy and so delicious, you’ll want to make these all the time!
Chocolate Fudge BrowniesPrint This
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. espresso powder or very finely ground coffee, optional
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 10 tbsp. butter, melted
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Combine all of the dry ingredients (the first 6 ingredients listed) in a large bowl. Mix in the melted butter, eggs, and vanilla, then fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a baking dish with parchment paper. Pour your brownie batter into the pan and smooth out the top with a spoon or spatula.
- Bake the brownies for 25-35 minutes (depending on your pan), or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool before slicing, then devour!