Bite-Sized Banana Bread
FAIR WARNING….. You might just eat the whole batch! I love the combination of banana and coconut. The sweetness from the banana and the dark chocolate drizzle is the perfect way to fulfill your sweet tooth craving without the need to indulge in something unhealthy! The bites are also made in less than a half hour – better yet, you just add everything to a bowl and it’s done! They require minimal time and mess to make. The fact that they’re also super healthy (gluten-free and grain-free, sugar-free or low-sugar, and high-fiber) makes them the perfect dessert!
Coconut Banana Bread BitesPrint This
- 2 small ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- About 3/4 cup of unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- Chocolate drizzle: 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips and 1 tsp. melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl (except for the chocolate drizzle).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and roughly roll tablespoon-sized scoops of the batter into small balls. Add them to baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove the balls from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe dish with the 1/2 tsp. of coconut oil and then drizzle the chocolate over the tops (a tiny spoon works great for drizzling). Let the chocolate cool then store the bites in the fridge or the freezer, enjoy!