Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Based off of my Paleo Pumpkin Pancakes, this is another grain-free and paleo-friendly recipe. It’s super healthy, delicious, and do I need to say.. IT’S PANCAKES? Not to mention your body (and tastebuds) will so thank you for the delicious flavor and high-quality ingredients, so get ready to indulge without the guilt!
My Favorite Toppings:
- 1-Ingredient Blueberry Sauce
- Sweet & Savory Pumpkin Butter
- Unsweetened, shredded coconut
- Peanut butter
- Almond butter
- Greek yogurt
They’re Healthy Too!
- Low-sugar: only 3 tbsp. of maple syrup are in the whole batch!
- Grain-free: no refined flours – there’s only almond flour and coconut flour
- Gluten-free: there’s no wheat since it is a grain-free recipe!
- Low-calorie: these light and fluffy pancakes are way less calorie dense than traditional pancakes, so you can eat a nice big stack of pancakes without the guilt!
Pumpkin Pie PancakesPrint This
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tsp. cinnamon (feel free to add more if you just love the spice like me)
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- Pinch of sea salt
- Coconut oil, for greasing
- Combine all of your ingredients (except the coconut oil) in a large bowl.
- Melt some coconut oil on a large pan over medium heat.
- Pour the pancake batter into your desired sized pancakes on the skillet. Make sure they are fully cooked on the bottom, then gently flip them. Making sure there is enough oil on your pan to prevent sticking, continue to make pancakes with the rest of the pancake batter, adjusting the heat as necessary.
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!