Toss, Roast, Done
Looking for an incredibly simple way to enjoy your veggies? I’ve got you covered with my Roasted Taco Spiced Cauliflower. Sometimes all you need is to change up the spices and you have a new dish to enjoy. Paprika, cumin, and turmeric to the rescue!
Taco Spiced CauliflowerPrint This
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into florets
- Cumin, paprika, turmeric, garlic powder, sea salt, pepper
- Avocado oil
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Lay the cauliflower out on a metal sheet pan. Drizzle with avocado oil and generously sprinkle with spices, then mix everything around to coat all of the florets.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, depending on the size of your florets. You want them to be fork tender, but not mushy! Enjoy!